Wednesday 20 July 2011

TRIFFLE

The easiest dessert... Thank you to Sue, I love it so much, so as my children and my other half.  Just imagine, guest otw to my house, I quickly gathered all the ingredients and start doing it... put in the fridge... Then, when guest arrived our house, it just so nice to serve...

I have been making it for so many times, for customers, parties, birthdays, saja makan2 kat rumah, etc.. My boy, Muhammad Azamuddin is the person who like it very much..

I also can remember when the day, Aida called me to order TRIFFLE.  Infact she was my first customer to order TRIFFLE.  Until now, I still receiving orders for TRIFFLE.

Below some photos untuk jamu2 mata or rehat2 kan mata tengok colorful dessert.....






                                              this one for Amin to bring to his Class party


                                                this is my first truffle




                                           this triffle specially made for our guests during hari raya 2010

I hope that from time to time I akan dapat resepi2 baru or mencipta resepi baru for dessert, which is base dia adalah custard & evaporated milk... sbb dua bahan ni adalah gandingan yang mantop....

For all my customers, thanks for your support.

2 comments:

kucingorengemok said...

salam! lawatan balas... sebab malas nak korek entri lama untuk jawab komen, hehe

thank you for visiting, nanti datang lagi ye

sedap²nya food kat sini! :D

Dessert Paradise said...

Thanks KOG atas kesudian bertandang.... jemputlah makan...